Simply strong: BraceFITTING, BraceCONDUIT, BraceSLEEVE
The demands placed on cable protection products are justifiably high. Along with protection against external conditions such as the temperature, dirt and impact, handling must remain simple and convenient. A demand that our Brace® system meets. This page showcases our extensive range of products to help solve your cable protection needs.
The Brace® system protects against:
Heat and cold
Acids, alkalis and sand
Non-metallic BraceFITTING: Things just clicked.
A new and unique product that many engineers have been waiting for: a sophisticated closure system and IP68 as standard are only two of the advantages that the installers love. You can find more reasons for the Brace® system right here at a glance.
Your benefits with our non-metallic BraceFITTING
- Surprisingly easy to use – thanks to the new hinged cover for lightning-fast opening and closing with one simple standard tool.
- Highest protection as standard – all variants of the non-metallic BraceFITTING with IP68 protection class.
- Tear-proof – thanks to a new closing system that directly grips in conduit.
- Twice the security – The directly injected O-ring seal ensures secure installation and perfect sealing properties.
- Time-saving maintenance – thanks to the external clearly visible O-ring seal.
- Cost-saving storage – A completely assembled product that keeps everything in one place saving on warehouse space, costs and time.
Our product variants of the non-metallic BraceFITTING:
Non-metallic BraceCONDUIT: A tough product gentle on the cable
Mechanical strains, sand and humidity turn unprotected cables into major sources of danger in industry. With non-metallic conduits from WISKA, you can save on expensive downtimes and repairs. WISKA offers you the highest level of quality, robustness and a huge variety of products – for static as well as dynamic areas of application.
For more detailed information on our conduits, please click here!
Our metallic BraceFITTING simplifies installation and reliably protects cables. With the IP67 protection as standard, it meets the highest demands placed on the application. The various colour schemes of the O-ring seals tell the user which conduit is the right one at a glance.
Your benefits with our metallic BraceFITTING
- The toughest under pressure – Tightly turning the cap nut presses the hose connection socket and instantly ensures the highest leak-free
- Makes all the difference at first glance – Along with the highest material and processing quality, thanks to the two differently-coloured O-ring seals, installers see which application is
correct for the products.
- High protection as standard – thanks to an IP67 protection class throughout the system.
- A tough performer – Versatile in use, the metallic system protects against tearing off, twisting and vibration.
- Everything from one source – We supply metallic BraceFITTING’s preassembled in one piece. That saves warehouse space and all the parts stay safely together until final assembly.
Metallic BraceCONDUIT: Takes the extreme out of extreme conditions
BraceSLEEVE: Thinking outside the box.
Multiple cables, e.g. for securely installing a robotic arm, are a great challenge even for experienced workers. With our flexible and easy to use braided and woven sleeves, cables are protected against heat, mechanical dirt and fire – regardless of where they are installed.
Our product variants of BraceSLEEVE
Our Brace products
Download - Brochure
PDF, 1.598 KB
Download - Brochure
Cable entries solution
PDF, 3.540 KB
Download - Catalogue
Cable entries and protection
PDF, 8.340 KB